Six killed in clashes between Misurata forces and ISIS militants in Sirte
The media office of Misurata central hospital said that they received 6 bodies and almost over 20 injuries from the frontlines in Sirte where the forces of Albunyan Almarsous (Steadfastness) were clashing with ISIS terrorists.
Sources from the battlefield told Libyan News that Misurata forces, which are appointed under the command of the Presidential Council’s military operation to free Sirte from ISIS, advanced on the western frontline as well as other frontlines amid heavy shelling by the forces’ artillery against ISIS locations.
Misurata forces had earlier taken hold of Al-Saadi Brigade and Al-Gurdabiyah airbase in Sirte, and pushed ISIS militants back inside Sirte’s center.
How to submit an Op-Ed: Libyan Express accepts opinion articles on a wide range of topics. Submissions may be sent to email@example.com. Please include ‘Op-Ed’ in the subject line.
- Libya’s Mufti: human rights is now a smokescreen to destroy countries - November 28, 2022
- Al-Koni airlifted from Libya to Germany for treatment - November 28, 2022
- Is Saudi Arabia in search of the best English football clubs? - November 28, 2022