Three fighters from Libyan forces killed in Dollar Neighbourhood battle in Sirte
The field hospital in Sirte said three fighters were killed and 15 were wounded in Sunday clashes in Dollar Neighbourhood in downtown Sirte.
“Mohammed Al-Sibaye, Abdelraouf Al-Bakoush, and Muhannad Shalak are the ones killed and brought to the hospital.” The field hospital posted on Facebook.
The media coordinator of Al-Bunyan al-Marsous, Ahmed Hadiya, said earlier that the Misurata-led Libyan forces defeated ISIS and pushed out of Dollar Neighbourhood in Sirte’s city center, saying clashes continued in the surrounding of Guest Palaces Compound.
It is worth noting that the Libyan forces battling ISIS in Sirte have lost 300 fighters and more than 1300 wounded fighters since the kickoff in May.
How to submit an Op-Ed: Libyan Express accepts opinion articles on a wide range of topics. Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Op-Ed’ in the subject line.
- A new era for gender-based violence response in Libya - September 20, 2021
- HSC: We are keen on holding the elections on time - September 19, 2021
- Libya calls for return of 1 million Egyptian workers - September 19, 2021