Libyan ambassador to Turkey says visa still applicable
The Libyan ambassador to Turkey, Abdul Razzak Mukhtar, has told a Libyan local TV channel that Turkey has not removed visa on Libyan nationals entering its territories.
Mukhtar explained on Thursday that the news is just a rumor, adding that if there is a removal of visa on Libyans, the Turkish government will officially announce it to the public.
Turkey scrapped pre-entry visa on Libyans under 12 and above 65 years old last month.
How to submit an Op-Ed: Libyan Express accepts opinion articles on a wide range of topics. Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Op-Ed’ in the subject line.
- Haftar to fly to the US with family, pretending it’s a Libyan official visit - September 13, 2021
- Haftar hires ex-Clinton aide, ex-Republican leader to lobby Washington for Libya elections’ run - September 09, 2021
- Al-Saadi Gaddafi, late dictator’s son, released from Libyan prison - September 06, 2021