Three of the Libyan forces killed and 20 injured in Sirte Clashes
The media office of Misurata Central Hospital has announced that it received Wednesday three fighters from AL-Bunyan AL-Marsous forces, led by Misurata brigades appointed by the UN-backed GNA, killed in clashes with ISIS in Al-Suwawa frontline in Sirte.
The hospital said also that it had received 20 injured fighters due to the ongoing clashes in Sirte.
Earlier on Tuesday, the Misurata-led forces said they killed a whole reconnaissance squad of the terrorist ISIS group in the Neighbourhood 700 in Sirte containing five fighters, a Libyan and four foreigners.
How to submit an Op-Ed: Libyan Express accepts opinion articles on a wide range of topics. Submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Op-Ed’ in the subject line.